How to get to Nanjing
How to get to the exhibition Venue
- 300 km away from Shanghai to Nanjing city.
- It takes 1-2 hours to reach Nanjing city by high-speed train from Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station or Shanghai Railway Station. Look at the Shanghai Metro Network Map below for the locations of these two stations.
- It is nearby for Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport.
- From Shanghai Pudong International Airport, subway or the Airport Bus can be chosen to take to reach Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station or Shanghai Railway Station. For detail, please visit https://www.shanghaiairport.com/index_en.html.
- The train fare for each person is between RMB 90-230 from Shanghai to Nanjing City. (Due to the differences of seats/ speed).
- The first high-speed train from Shanghai to Nanjing city is about 6 a.m. and the last train is about 9:30 p.m.
- You can buy the train tickets at www.ctrip.com.
- Nanjing has two railway stations, Nanjing Railway Station and Nanjing South Railway Station. You can get to the exhibition venue in about 20 minutes by subway from these two railway stations. See the following map of Nanjing Metro.